The SERF Committee manages the Special Events Reserve Fund, which is used to bring big-name entertainment - such as musical performers, comedians and lecturers - to campus. Past SERF events include Girl Talk, Taking Back Sunday, Jason Derulo & Mike Posner, Weezer, Lupe Fiasco, Maroon 5, Jack's Mannequin, OneRepublic and Joel McHale, among many others.
As of Fall Semester 2010, SERF shows are held in the Renaissance Coliseum, located on the former site of the Robertson Memorial Fieldhouse. This $50 million facility includes a 4,200 seat performance venue.
The SERF coordinators always want to hear from you! If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please e-mail the coordinators: Chelsie Tamms (email@example.com), Dashawn Cason (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Chardeney Mason (email@example.com).
1. Tickets go on sale @ 8:30am at the Colosseum Ticket Office on February 10.
2. Ticket prices: $15 until Feb. 15. $20 starting 2/17.
3. The pit in front of the stage is general admittance and is ONLY open to current Bradley students.
4. If you plan to attend the concert with non-Bradley students, specifically ask the Ticket Office cashier to purchase tickets in the reserved seating section. Students can only buy up to 4 tickets per ID.
5. Students can purchase as many student-priced tickets as student IDs they have. (i.e. 6 IDs = 6 student tickets)
6. Student ticket holders must swipe a valid Bradley ID to gain entry into the Coliseum on the day of the event. Do not purchase student-priced tickets for non-students.
7. The box office accepts cash, Quick Cash, check and credit card. Students may only use Quick Cash from their own ID.
Questions? Contact Chelsie at firstname.lastname@example.org.